ALL LOGO

ALL LOGO

Kamis, 01 Maret 2012

naskah bhs inggris - my idol



I have one idol actress. He is actress in Indonesian. He is Risky Aditya. I like him because he is handsome. He has a short hair. And black hair. He has a body tall more than 185cm. his hair make perform looked interested. And he has a white skin. He was born in Bogor on 26 February 1985. he was star in 23 old him in entertain word. There is start in film “Suci”. He was played in film there became tirtagonis actor.
He live in a apartement south Jakarta. And his parent live in Bogor. He life in job entertain word more than 8 years. He is actrees in Indonesia. He was often played in a film : Suci, Cinta Amira, Mimo ketemu Pouscha and Yumma Yusra.
I to know do something of him. He has a hobby. That is a basket ball, in his face that. He has a small eyes. A pointed nose. And a small mouth. He has a favorite food. That is salad, and Burger. Because he always keep healty and performe in his carier that.
He has will acomplis his study on Univercity lecture in 25 years. I like do something in hs a face. That is oval face. And small mouth. Made his performed looked perfect and very handsome. He has a vocal relax that.
There vocal of Risky Aditya is calm and relax. But his very short vocal dialog. I have a hoped. That is to wish me. I will became people prevect too him. And I hope he became success in his carier. And I hope he became superstar in Indonesia. Mere than of 5 years. In entertaimen word he has favorite job. Because he has vocal specivically that.


Thanks. This is descriptive text my idol


From    : Fitri Wulan Sari
No.      : 07
Class    : IX A
Best class


My idol is Stevan William.
Full name he is Stevan William Umboh.
He is usually called Stevan William.
He was born 11th Augt 1993.
He now 18th years old.
He has skin white.
Black and short hair.
And pointed nose.
He has hobby is sport.
He has religion Kristen.
Her mother and father is dinton
Avery and ellen Thelma umboh.
Favorite color is blue.
Favorite food is fried chcken.
I like he because he is handsome.
And he is popular enough actor more fans.
With karier actor it nice to make her very famous.
Her now live in kelapa gading south Jakarta.
besides love actor, he also player Yuda in “ARTI SAHABAT”.
Stevan William also wish became vowel.
Since examination SD. Her continued education SMP and SMU in Jakarta and manado.
He also is wish became song.
besides make grub band, he also outside to record album.
He has hobby is game, futsall.
He was looked handsome in television moment. He often played in film “Arti Sahabat.
He always keep healty. And perfume in his carier that.
He has will accomplish his study on university lecture in 17 years old.
I like do something in has a face.
That is oval face. And small mouth.
And very handsome.
There vocal of Stevan William is calm and relax. But his very short vocal or dialog. I have a hoped. That is to wish me.
I will became people prevect too him. And I hope he became success in his carier.
And I hope he became superstar in Indonesia. More that of 3 years old. In entertain word he has favorite job. That is hst in program television.



From    : Anis Widiastuti
No.      : 02
Class    : IX A