ALL LOGO

ALL LOGO

Senin, 21 Mei 2012

putri kemuning versi inggris


Putri Kemuning

Putri kemuning and her mother lived in jungle. They were poor. Putrid kemuning always helper her mother collect woods in the jungle and sold them in the market. Int the jungle, putri kemuning had animal friends. One day, putri kemuning’s mother was ill.
Mother : “Princess, please you seek woods to jungle to sell to market!”
Putri kemuning : “Alright mom, I want seek woods.”
Mother : “To day mother didn’t seek woods, because ill.”
Then putri kemuning went to forest self to collect woods and in for sale to buy medicine. While she was collecting the woods, putri kemuning met her animal friend, the rabbit.
Rabbit : “Why you sad, princess ?”
Putri kemuning : “My mother ill, and I didn’t have money to buy medicine. Can you help me ?”
Rabbit : “Sure.”
Then, Rabbit to take ring.
Rabbit : “You can sell this ring to buy medicine.”
Putri kemuning : “Is this your ring ?”
Rabbit : “no this is the king ngarancang kencono’s ring.”
Putri kemuning hesitated. She really needs the money but it is not her ring.
Putri kemuning : “No. I will return, this ring to the king.”
Rabbit : “Al right, this ring.”
Putri kemuning then goes to see the king at his palace.
King : “What is your name and what is purpose here ?”
Putri kemuning : “My name is putri kemuning. I want to return your ring.”
King : “Thank you very much. Now, I want to give you something. What do you want ?”
Putri kemuning : “I don’t anything. I just want to go home. My mother is very ill.”
King : “You are a very kind girl. Now take this gift.”
Putri kemuning : “Thank you.”
Moment she arrive, putri kemuning tell about the king’s ring  to her mother. Her Mother’s is very proud.
Putri kemuning : “Mom, I get a gift from the king.”
Mother : “Now opened. The gift!”
When they opened the gift, they saw a bag full of gold coins. They were very happy because they could buy medicine.