ALL LOGO

ALL LOGO

Senin, 21 Mei 2012

jaka tarub versi inggris


JAKA TARUB

Once upon a time was a young man named Jaka Tarub. He liked helping his parents cultivate their rice field.

Jaka Tarub : “Let me help father and mother ?”
Father and Mother : “Sure, here you are.”

When he was adult, he was very handsome. This made him famous in his village and neighboring villages.
One day he was seriously ill. All of his family was surprised and sorry to find him like that. His mother was very anxious with his illness.

Mother : “Why your illness not recovereds my son?”

Only a few days Jaka Tarub’s whole skin was itching and he got abscesses and this made his face ugly.
All effort had been done to cure him from this illness. But they couldn’t help him, until the priest told him.

Priest : “You must to bath in the lake during the full moon for several times.”
Jaka Tarub : “Yes I will to try.”

After he recovered from his illness, he found a beautiful goddess Dewi Nawangwulan.

Jaka Tarub : “Hello, what your name ?”
Dewi Nawangwulan : “Hello, my name is Dewi Nawangwulan, you self ?”
Jaka Tarub : “I am Jaka Tarub.”

Later, Jaka Tarub took her to be his wife.

Jaka Tarub : “Do you will become my wife?”
Dewi Nawangwulan : “Yes, I do.”

One year later, they had a beautiful daugther, Dewi Nawangsih.

Jaka Tarub : “This daughter I give name is Dewi Nawangsih.”

Dewi Nawangwulan : “That name is very good.”